Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Only Driven to Temple by a Rabbi on Saturdays?"

Is there a difference between thought and action? Just because a hairless monkey thinks of an action, it doesn't mean that he'll actually commit it. On the other side, the Enemy does stress the importance of the intention of the heart over action.

Fine, but how does this apply to one's Prius?

Rabbi Dror Fixler, an electro-optics expert from Bar-Ilan University in Ramat Gan, Israel, may have an answer for that. He believes that mind controlled cars would allow Jews to drive on the Sabbath (story here).

My question is what if a person's mind was transplanted into a huge robot body? Would he be allowed to do EVERYTHING on the Sabbath?  Who knew that new worlds of sin would be opened up by Robocop!  Then you'd have Jewish denominations separated into Orthodox, Non-Orthodox and Aluminum.




Dead or Alive, you're coming with me

-- Brackish

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just come across here and I fell in love with your blog. What should I do now?

girlsgogames | moto x3m | Troll Face

Unknown said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
friv 3
friv 4
kizi 2 games
zoxy games
friv .org

Friv games said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. One think in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time. Open games on your computer, tablet or phone with our website browser for easy gaming. kizi games for girls | Bob The Robber 2 is a great place to play the best free online.

healthy5419 said...

I do not want to leave this page without praising you on this well-structured and stylishly designed page!
Friv 2019
Friv4School
Didi Games
Friv 1

scottthompson74 said...

Thanks extremely handy. Will share website with my friends.
Juegos Friv 100
Juegos Friv 1000
Juegos Friv 2