Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birth of a Scratchman!

Oh Blood!  Oh Thunder!  It CAN'T be that time of year again!  How could I have forgotten His Infernal Majesty's birthday!  Cake!  I must bake a cake!  Wait, maybe I can get that Buddy guy from Jersey.  Perhaps if I can apply my darkest powers of persuasion,  I can commission him to bake an extreme cake with a Muppet theme.  What?  I don't judge, I just torment.

By all the tolling bells in Hell, I haven't even bought a gift!  What do you buy the Prince of Darkness who hates everything?  I'm thinking a VISA gift card.  Toby, be a good death worm and please don't get under hoof!  Daddy has too much to do, no time to do it and ALL of eternity to suffer for screwing up! Wait, what are you doing?  What is that you're punching up on the Die-Pad?  Ohhhhhhhhh.  Thank Darkness!  It's not the Lord Below's birthday it's the 100th anniversary of Devil Lake in Wisconsin (story here).  What a relief!  There was NO WAY I was going to be able to book a table at Olive Garden this late in the day.

I should really put the Prince's birthday in my calendar.  Every Halloween I get the date mixed up with his TRUE birthday and make a fool of myself.  Oh well, thank you Toby for saving me from myself yet again.

But that reminds me.  When is Mother's Day?

-- Brackish

2 comments:

alicetaylor123 said...

I have read this above post its very nice for us thanks sharing ,great post.

supersmashflash2s.com

harry said...

appcake