Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby, He Was Born This Way!

We love politics.  It is said that the Beast rising up out of the sea is the Antichrist emerging from the world of politics.  I am not allowed to divulge the veracity of this as the many interpretations of the Ememy's final book can make many a well meaning hairless ape present a laughable witness unto the world.  And anyway who doesn't hate SPOILERS?

President Obama has had many firsts during his first term.  He is the first African American president, he was the first president to hose a Passover Seder dinner at the White House and he was the first sitting president to appear on The Daily Show.  He also is the first American president to be accused that he wasn't born in America.  We find this hysterical considering the facts that he was born and lived in Hawaii are so blatantly obvious (snopes here).

Actually the rumor that gets us the most riled isn't based on a first at all.  We're more insulted that Obama is also a candidate for the aforementioned Antichrist.  I mean the Man of Lawlessness is supposed to unite the world against Christians! All I see him inspiring is division and bipartisanship.  Look how hard he had to struggle to get healthcare reform passed.  The true AC would have been able to do it in one afternoon and still had time to blaspheme the Enemy a few times before lunch. And in the case of foreign policy his critics, if anything, accuse him of being too timid.  Not quite the "Hell's Local Hero" one would expect if he was the AC.

Which is why we at least appreciate that he tried his best to dispell both the rumor of his birth and "affiliation" as he began his stumping for reelection this week (story here).  There is no way this button down, gadget-loving intellectual type could be the AC.  Oprah vouched for him for Lucifer's sake!

Now you may well ask WHO the horned-one will be.  And I am sorry to disappoint but all I can offer are half-truths and bald-faced lies.  All I can say is you better make sure you download that "Friday" song.  It might well become you're next national anthem.

Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take? 


-- Brackish

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario