Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Naked and the Bored.

What do you like to do when you're bored? Currently my time is rather filled with my work here at AD and trying to paper train my pet Mongolian Death Worm, Toby. I don't HAVE much free time any more. But in the past I would while away the hours reading a book, taking a walk, or teasing a damned soul with a cup of water. I can't say I'd ever considered robbing a convenience store whilst, and at the same time, naked. However that is what one enterprising Carbondale, PA man did to spend his time (see story). I don't see what all of the frackas was all about, he had a hat on! It was probably a Yankees hat.

Damn Yankees. :)

Brackish

1 comment:

Christine Van Tassel said...

Just another story highlighting the lack of options for entertainment in the anthracite coal regions of PA.