Saturday, June 18, 2011

Planer and Simple

As a supporter of ignorance and everything dark.  I have to herald a new addition to the Library of Congress.  It is a map that is 120 years old and promotes the theory that the world is FLAT (click here).  If you do the math you will find that this is almost 400 years after that crazy ape named Columbus got lost and discovered that the Earth is round.  That such a "retro" piece of cartography is being added to the Library of Congress can mean only one thing.  Sarah Palin is going to run for president.

Oh yes, there will be dumb.

-- Brackish

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Had visited the sites you had posted and it was nice.
Run 3

Nicely written information in this post, the quality of content is fine and picture very nice. Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues.
Yoob 100

alicetaylor said...

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.

http://word-cookies-answers.com

Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
instagram online viewer

alicetaylor123 said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,


potaup

Sophie Grace said...

Thank you for that information you article great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share. I also share this site Twitter search about Twitter.